Sonic Sundays will occur on the third Sunday of every month and have a different performer for each concert. The series will run from May to September. It will have food and drinks from Copper & Kings alongside yard games, vendors, and of course, live music.
The series will be located at the Copper & Kings courtyard and cost $10 for entry. The concerts start at 2 p.m. and tickets are available at the door or for purchase on EventBrite.
Here is the full schedule for Sonic Sundays.
- May 21: The Jesse Lees and Sean Smith
- June 18: T Smith Trio and Tyler Hood
- July 16: Casey Powell Band and Anthony Keenan
- August 20: Dark Moon Hollow and Big Poppa Stampley
- September 17: Electric Garden and The Water Kickers