Jeffersonville has good restaurants, too!
As Louisville Restaurant Week kicks off, so does one for this Southern Indiana city, although the two events are not related.
Fifteen locally-owned restaurants in downtown Jeffersonville are offering specials through Feb. 26. You could get $5 brown sugar bread pudding at the Red Yeti, half-price nachos at Union Restaurant & GameYard and more.
For Louisville Restaurant Week, 10 restaurants on this side of the river are offering three-course meals, with $1 from each benefitting AMPED Louisville.
During Jeffersonville’s Restaurant Week, there’s also a chance to win a $50 gift card. Just take a photo of yourself inside a downtown Jeffersonville business and post it in the comments of one of Jeffersonville Main Street’s “Love Downtown Jeffersonville” posts on social media, like the one below.
A winner will randomly selected on March 1. No purchase necessary.
Here are the participating restaurants:
- Adrienne & Co. Bakery & Café, 129 W. Court Ave.
- Bocce Bowl, 125 W. Chestnut St.
- Close Enough Cafe, 250 Spring St.
- Fresco Tea Bar, 223 Pearl St.
- Geraldine’s Kitchen, 402 Wall St.
- H.M. Frank’s an O’Shea’s Pub, 355 Spring St.
- Parlour Pizza, 131 W. Chestnut St.
- Pearl Street Game & Coffee, 405 Pearl St.
- Pearl Street Taphouse, 407 Pearl St.
- Pearl Street Treats, 301 Pearl St.
- Ramiro’s Cantina Express, 253 Spring St.
- Red Yeti, 256 Spring St.
- Schimpff’s Confectionery, 347 Spring St.
- Union Restaurant & Gameyard, 115 W. Chestnut St.
- Upland Brewing Co., 707 W. Riverside Drive