The Garvin Gate Blues Festival, a free outdoor music festival, will return for its 27th year on Saturday, Oct. 8. It’ll be held on Oak Street at Garvin Place (between 4th Street and 6th Street, a mile south of downtown Louisville.) There’ll be food and drink vendors on-site.
You can listen to the festival’s official playlist here.
Here’s the lineup:
Facilities Management Services Stage
- 1:00-1:45 — Tailfin Cadillacs
- 2:15-3:00 — Laurie Jane & The 45s
- 3:30-4:15 — Da Mudcats
- 4:45-5:45 — Miller & The Other Sinners (sponsored by Three Chord Bourbon)
- 6:15-7:00 — Tee Dee Young Band
- 7:30-8:15 — Stella Vees
- 8:45-9:40 — Ben Levin Trio
- 10:00-11:00 — Sheryl Rouse & The Bluez Brothers
- 1:50-2:10 — Zeno Jones
- 3:10-3:30 — Zeno Jones
- 4:20-4:40 — Zeno Jones
- 5:50-6:10 — The Divine Five featuring Sylvia Walters
- 7:05-7:25 — The Divine Five featuring Sylvia Walters
- 8:20-8:40 — The Divine Five featuring Sylvia Walters
Keep Louisville interesting and support LEO Weekly by subscribing to our newsletter here. In return, you’ll receive news with an edge and the latest on where to eat, drink and hang out in Derby City.