You knew it was coming, but here it is… the #HAM4HAM Lottery to see “Hamilton.”
Tomorrow kicks off your chance to win cheap tickets to Lin-Manuel Miranda’s hit musical, which will be performed at the Kentucky Center from June 7-19.
The lottery —which opens Friday, May 27 at 10 a.m. — will set aside 40 tickets for every performance and allow winners to buy them for $10 each. Each winner may buy up to two tickets.
The first part of the lottery will close on Thursday, June 2 at noon. The tickets from that lottery will span the performances from June 7- 12. But, keep an eye out, because the organization says: “Subsequent digital lotteries will begin on each Friday and close the following Thursday for the upcoming week’s performances.”
Here are the rules to enter the lottery:
HOW TO ENTER
- Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (http://hamiltonmusical.com/app).
- The lottery will open at 10 a.m. every Friday and will close for entry at 12 p.m. the next Thursday prior to the following week’s performances.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. every Thursday for the upcoming week’s performances via email and mobile push notification. Winners will have two hours to claim and pay for their ticket(s).
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning two hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID.
- Lottery tickets void if resold.
- All times listed are in the local time zone.
Patrons must be 18 years or older and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice.
Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offers cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final — no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning.
For regular-priced tickets are already on sale. Go to www.kentuckyperformingarts.org for late release seats, which may become available at short notice.
Keep Louisville interesting and support LEO Weekly by subscribing to our newsletter here. In return, you’ll receive news with an edge and the latest on where to eat, drink and hang out in Derby City.