Are you a money-motivated individual interested in a career in a fast-paced sales environment? If so, LEO Weekly is interested in talking with you!
Louisville’s alternative source for arts and entertainment news, community-focused stories, and colorful local commentary since 1990 is seeking an Account Executive.
Successful candidates will enjoy a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment where results are rewarded and celebrated. Commission on all sales, plus base salary, and benefits will make this a worthwhile opportunity for the right individual.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintaining and growing existing accounts
- Prospecting new sales opportunities
- Working with clients to develop effective advertising and marketing campaigns
- Collecting payment on sales
- Participating in LEO Weekly campaigns and events, such as Readers’ Choice and Margaritas in the ‘Ville
- Sales experience with proven record of success
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask, handle pressure and work under deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Google Office Products (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides and Drive). CRM Software knowledge a plus, but we will train.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record required
Please email your cover letter and résumé to Laura Snyder at [email protected], subject line: Account Executive.
No phone calls will be accepted. Qualified applicants will be contacted.
LEO Weekly is an equal opportunity employer.