w/ Jason Collett
There is much to say about Leslie Feist. About her life in general, her talent and her show at The Brown Theater. I have broken it down into lists.
Basic information about Feist:
1. She is part of the disjointed Canadian collective Broken Social Scene.
2. Her songs have been featured in various commercials that have subtly but significantly boosted her fame.
3. She is an indie female sex icon.
Facts Feist and I have in common:
1. We both have difficulty with the proper colloquial pronunciation of
2. We both have bangs are that getting out of control.
3. No one has yet to tell us to just give up on the bangs.
Things I found surprising:
1. Her recorded voice is not at all doctored, not even in the slightest.
2. She does drink bottled water despite an interview where she implied otherwise.
3. Although she had a bandaged leg, she couldn’t help but stand to sing one of her songs.
Overview of the opener Jason Collett
1. Collett (as far as I know) has been opening for Feist for almost every tour she has headlined.
2. He told us a charming (but slightly inappropriate) story from his Canadian Catholic high school experience.
3. The people sitting behind me really didn’t like him at all. They proceed to talk loudly about some CD of which they only like the first three songs.
Writing this concert review:
1. I have read countless reviews of Feist shows.
2. This is because there are numerous males in the 18- to 25-year-old demographic that write for obscure blogs that have an incurable infatuation with Feist.
3. Every complimentary word I have read about Feist (typed by some skinny indie boy) is true.
Contact the writer at [email protected]